Friday, March 19, 2010

Camp Ennis

We've made it until Friday at last. Spring Break has been completely action packed - I'll need at least a week to recover myself. "Camp Ennis" has been an ongoing endeavor, playing outside in the backyard tent, roasting hotdogs and marshmallows and sleeping in tents in the living room. We stayed in a hotel with a mini indoor waterpark to kick things off and we've been to the Tulsa Air & Space Museum, the Jenks Aquarium and the Tulsa Zoo - and renewed our memberships for the year, insuring many many more visits. Today I'm setting up a mystery to be solved by my little detectives (I'm thinking a jewel heist of some sort.) I have a migraine, so my heart isn't in it like I hoped it would be. Naturally, Josh and I are having the first date night we've had in months tonight. Yesterday, he tilled the garden for me, so the plan is to start planting on Easter, after the snow is over. (I thought we would make Easter a symbolic day for planting "new life.") I'm hoping to add a touch of Alice in Wonderland to the garden this year. I'm all about whimsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment